Exceptional and versatile artist and creator of effective graphics and icons, a wide range of illustration styles and an excellent designer of presentations and infographics. As a visual designer, I love to immerse myself in projects where my illustration skills can be utilized, whether it’s creating detailed photo-realistic illustrations, line art or simple and effective iconography.
Adobe creative suite, lllustration, Graphic design, Iconography, Branding, Presentations, Image editing, Photo manipulation, Photo restoration, CD Packaging, Theatrical Poster Design, Mobile app design, Style Guide Design
IBM iX – Chicago, IL | Senior Visual Designer | 2013 – Current
- A four year team member of the Apple + IBM Partnership and MobileFirst for iOS.
- Developed and designed 90+ home-screen icons for multiple business enterprise mobile apps including transportation, healthcare, and banking.
- Contributed to the visual design of multiple apps including, “Plan Flight,” “Market Visit” and “Advisor Alerts.”
- In addition to iconography, I provided photo editing and Illustration (technical and photo-realistic) featured in mobile app demos and presentations.
- Additional projects include designing journey maps, presentations, logos and infographics for multiple projects including, “IBM Smarter City Challenge” and “Corporate Service Corp.”
Andrew Lehman Design – Evanston, Illinois | Graphic, Web Design | 2012 – 2013
- Developed and designed branding, graphics, brochures and websites for multiple organizations including small businesses and restaurants.
Three Cat Media, Chicago, Illinois | Visual, Graphic, Web Design | 2004 – 2012
- Developed and designed branding, posters, promotional material and websites for theatre companies, actors, artists, writers and small businesses.
- Created logo design as well as all theatrical posters and marketing materials for Three Cat Productions.
- Theatrical poster design, logo and marketing materials design for award-winning Chicago based theatre company, Theo Ubique.
- Designed promotional materials and the visual media display for multiple presentations for Chicago’s annual Joseph Jefferson Awards.
- Re-branding, logo design, poster illustration and design for Felines & Canines, a Chicago based small business no-kill pet shelter.
- Designed and built a scene from The Wizard of Oz out of Chocolate and Candy for Illinois Nut and Candy. The design was featured on TLC’s “Four Weddings.”
- Edie Falco, Stephen Wallem (Nurse Jackie)
Theatrical poster design and New York Times ad for special cabaret performance.
- Three Cat Productions
Promotional materials, illustration, onstage graphics for multiple productions.
- Cardthartic Greeting Cards
Illustrator for the “Through Our Eyes” series of greeting cards
- Seattle Gay Men’s Chorus
Poster design, T-shirt illustration, theatrical projections.
- Three Hit’s and a Miss
Branding, Promotional material, CD layout
Webster University, St. Louis, MO
BFA degree in Theatre
Harper College, Palatine, Illinois
AA degree in Art