IBM iX – Chicago, IL | Senior Visual Designer | 2013 – Current
- A four year team member of the Apple + IBM Partnership and MobileFirst for iOS.
- Developed and designed 90+ home-screen icons for multiple business enterprise mobile apps including transportation, healthcare, and banking.
- Contributed to the visual design of multiple apps including, “Plan Flight,” “Market Visit” and “Advisor Alerts.”
- In addition to iconography, I provided photo editing and Illustration (technical and photo-realistic) featured in mobile app demos and presentations.
- Additional projects include designing journey maps, presentations, logos and infographics for multiple projects including, “IBM Smarter City Challenge” and “Corporate Service Corp.”
Andrew Lehman Design – Evanston, Illinois | Graphic, Web Design | 2012 – 2013
- Developed and designed branding, graphics, brochures and websites for multiple organizations including small businesses and restaurants.
Three Cat Media, Chicago, Illinois | Visual, Graphic, Web Design | 2004 – 2012
- Developed and designed branding, posters, promotional material and websites for theatre companies, actors, artists, writers and small businesses.
- Created logo design as well as all theatrical posters and marketing materials for Three Cat Productions.
- Theatrical poster design, logo and marketing materials design for award-winning Chicago based theatre company, Theo Ubique.
- Designed promotional materials and the visual media display for multiple presentations for Chicago’s annual Joseph Jefferson Awards.
- Re-branding, logo design, poster illustration and design for Felines & Canines, a Chicago based small business no-kill pet shelter.
- Designed and built a scene from The Wizard of Oz out of Chocolate and Candy for Illinois Nut and Candy. The design was featured on TLC’s “Four Weddings.”
- Edie Falco, Stephen Wallem (Nurse Jackie)
Theatrical poster design and New York Times ad for special cabaret performance.
- Three Cat Productions
Promotional materials, illustration, onstage graphics for multiple productions.
- Cardthartic Greeting Cards
Illustrator for the “Through Our Eyes” series of greeting cards
- Seattle Gay Men’s Chorus
Poster design, T-shirt illustration, theatrical projections.
- Three Hit’s and a Miss
Branding, Promotional material, CD layout
Webster University, St. Louis, MO
BFA degree in Theatre
Harper College, Palatine, Illinois
AA degree in Art